KISS is a term that in the IT world stands for ‘Keep It Simple Stupid’. I named the program KISS because I wanted to create an easy to use program, which was also easy to create. KISS is a program that can access a database, and can do some tricks with it.
The KISS program enables you to:
- Maintain phone numbers fax numbers and addresses.
- Keep track of birthdays.
- Freely add any number of remarks.
- Export nearly all data you entered to a format readable by many databases.
- Get a notification when you start your computer about birthdays that day.
- Easily search through all data you entered.
This in the installation set. Simply download unzip the file. Then run the file ‘setup.exe’. KISS will then be installed.
Download KISS (zipfile)